KajuKatliis one of the most beloved Indian sweets. The diamond shaped Katlis are often served as a special delicacy for special occasions. In today's post, we are sharing the recipe offor quickly preparing someKajuKatlisat home.
- 250 Grams Cashew Nuts
- 250 Grams Sugar
- 250 Millilitres of Milk
- Silver Leaves
You will also need a greased plate for storing the KajuKatli. For the best quality cashew nuts, you can buy dry fruits online from Bikanervala sweets home delivery. Bikanervala offers the best quality dry fruits, sweets and snacks in durable packaging.
Making the Delicious and Sweet KajuKatli
- 1. Use a blender to mix the cashews and milk till the mixture becomes a fine paste. Make sure there are no granular cashews left in the mixture.
- 2. Now add sugar to the mixture and cook it over low heat. Keep stirring gently to ensure that the sugar is completely dissolved in the paste.
- 3. Now bring the mixture to a boil and continue stirring over medium heat. Stir till the mixture becomes dough like.
- 4. Remove the mixture from the stove and let it cool down a bit. Once it becomes cool enough to handle, put the mixture in the aforementioned greased plate or pan.
- 5. Use a rolling pin to flatten the KajuKatli dough to 1/4 cm to 1/8 cm thickness.
- 6. Cover the rolled dough with Silver Leaf and let it cool down.
- 7. Cut the Katlis in diamond shapes for serving.
So, will you be using this quick and easy recipe for making KajuKatlis at home? Let us know in the comments below.
If you are craving for some instant KajuKatlis and sweets after reading this recipe, order sweets online at www.bikanervala.com. – Link